FMAudit® offers the most extensive data collection software tools available in the industry today. Information collected through our Data Capture Technologies goes into the Central Server and allows you to create reports, account management strategies, and set up supply and service alerts.
Assess and monitor information through one of our Data Capture Technologies. We provide a variety to accommodate your diverse client base:
Onsite® is for clients who are open to installing data collection software on their network. It provides for continual data collection of meters, supplies, and service for networked devices.
FMAudit® Viewer (a USB device) used for quick, stand-alone assessments. Manual print assessments during the sales process can consume days and even weeks of effort. Now, the same information can be gathered in minutes with FMAudit® Viewer. Simply insert the USB key into a PC on the client’s network and Viewer gathers information on all of the current networked devices.
Insert Viewer into your computer to:
- Create valuable TCO reports
- Export data to FMAudit® Central Server
- Export data to proposal generation software
WebAudit offers the ability to collect meters over the Internet. This patent-pending technology collects meter readings without installing software on the client’s network. How it works:
- The client downloads the application from their account and runs it, no install needed.
- WebAudit discovers the devices on the client’s network and creates a table of the meter readings
- The client transmits the data to you simply by clicking “Send”
- This data is sent to your WebAudit Central Server and is synchronized with your billing system
Local Agent (patent pending) Dealing with local printers is one of the most challenging aspects of deploying a remote meter reading and managed print services program. In many organizations, more than 40% of printers are not networked. Other data collection products cannot see these devices. Not only do you miss out on the meter revenue from these printers, you also risk clients using supplies from your managed devices on these non-managed systems. Local Agent allows you to capture meters from non-networked devices. This small software application is loaded onto PCs that have printers connected. This allows all of FMAudit’s data collection devices (WebAudit, Onsite and FMAudit® Viewer) to capture meters from these local devices.
How it works:
- Install Local Agent on PCs with printers
- FMAudit takes meters from these devices just like any other network printer