FMAudit® Central Server
Central Server is the heart of the FMAudit® software solution. This data repository holds all of the usage data from your customers' accounts and seamlessly integrates that data with your accounting, ERP or CRM system. This data can then be leveraged to create Total-Cost-of-Ownership (TCO) reports, account management strategies, and customized workflows for your supply and service alerts.
- Data repository for the device data collected by FMAudit
- Leverage the information to empower your staff to develop and act on your strategic business initiatives in both new and existing accounts
- Internally: dealer may install internally at their office and provide internal and/or external access to their employees and end users (customers)
- Third-party: outside hosting service such as GoDaddy (www.godaddy.com)
- FMAudit shared: hosting service provided by FMAudit using a shared hosted server
- FMAudit hosted: dedicated hosting service provided by FMAudit using a dedicated hosted server