ECi Announces Integration between FMAudit® Software and HP, Inc.’s Smart Device Services
Expanded integration will drive increased service department efficiency
Fort Worth, TX—Tuesday, December 12, 2017 ECi Software Solutions (www.ECiSolutions.com), a leader in industry-specific information technology solutions, today announced the expanded integration of its premier managed print services solution, FMAudit® software, with Smart Device Services (SDS) from HP.
The new integration is designed to improve first-time fix rates, lessen the need for on-site visits, shorten the time required for on-site visits, and better track meters and supplies while reducing waste by identifying savings opportunities in parts, supplies, and labor.
Initiated by a simple connection through HP’s JetAdvantage Management Integrations, the FMAudit integration is broken down into five key features:
- Diagnose before Dispatch allows technicians to immediately see the status and history of live devices. This helps technicians to understand the issues, diagnose problems, and be better prepared prior to being dispatched.
- Remote Remediation permits techs to perform critical device tasks and updates without having to be on site.
- On-demand training provides a library of technical content and training tutorials for use in the field.
- Enhanced supplies management tools facilitate viewing of toner levels and remote triggering of alerts to improve customer service and help maximize supply consumption.
- Device Identification assists in regaining control over devices that have lost their data collection agent (DCA) connection and enables renewed data collection capabilities.
“Expanding on our integration with HP, these new features will make a significant impact on service department efficiency,” said Laryssa Alexander, President of ECi’s Field Service Division. “Instead of being reactive, the service department can now be proactive with remote diagnostic, remediation, and management capabilities.”
“HP’s Smart Device Services technology is revolutionizing the way our contractual channel resellers approach the management and service of HP devices,” said David Laing, Worldwide VP of Contractual Channel A3 Devices and Services Marketing, HP, Inc. “Because of this cooperation between industry leaders, HP resellers will be able to maximize HP MFP and printer uptime, improve customer satisfaction, and increase profitability.”
ECi Software Solutions provides industry-specific business software solutions and services, focusing on cloud-based technologies. For 30+ years, ECi has served small to medium-sized manufacturing, wholesale/retail distribution, building and construction, and field service organizations. Privately held, ECi is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, USA, with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, England, the Netherlands, and Australia. For information, email email@example.com, visit www.ECiSolutions.com or call (800) 959-3367.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.